Class Information for 2021 HeartCode ACLS Skills Session
Session: ACLS Skills Session 02/01/2021; 1330-1430
Class Size: 5
# Openings: 2
Class Session Date(s): Monday February 01, 2021
Registration Dates: 12/01/2020 09:30 AM - 12/01/2021 11:59 PM
Coordinator: Nam Hoang
Participants are expected to have the knowledge and understanding of ECG rhythms, arrhythmia, and correctly apply the appropriate treatment recommendation based on the algorithms. Skills testing is focused on group interaction where case scenarios are presented. Proficiency in Basic Life Support (BLS) is expected and a current certification is required prior to participating in this course.
1) Participants must register for this hands-on Skills Session to secure a seat PRIOR to beginning online training
2) Key Codes for online training may be purchased directly from the American Heart Association: https://elearning.heart.org/course/438
3) It is best to complete your online training about one week prior to your scheduled Skills Session
This course is open to all NIH staff.
1) Current BLS certification
2) HeartCode ACLS online training
|Monday February 01, 2021||01:30 PM - 02:30 PM||TBA|