Class Information for 2020 HeartCode ACLS Skills Session
Session: ACLS Skills Session April 6, 2020 1300-1600
Class Size: 10
# Openings: 1
Class Session Date(s): Monday April 06, 2020
Registration Dates: 11/01/2019 09:32 AM - 11/30/2020 11:59 PM
Coordinator: Nam Hoang
Participants are expected to have the knowledge and understanding of ECG rhythms, arrhythmia, and correctly apply the appropriate treatment recommendation based on the algorithms. Skills testing is focused on group interaction where case scenarios are presented. Proficiency in Basic Life Support (BLS) is expected and a current certification is required prior to participating in this course.
1) Participants must register for this hands-on Skills Session to secure a seat PRIOR to beginning online training
2) Key Codes for online training may be purchased directly from the American Heart Association: https://elearning.heart.org/course/20
3) It is best to complete your online training about one week prior to your scheduled Skills Session
This course is open to all NIH staff.
1) Current BLS certification
2) HeartCode ACLS online training