Class Information for 2019 Advanced Cardiac Life Support Skills Sessions
Session: ACLS Skills Session August 5, 2019 0800-1100
Class Size: 8
# Openings: 8
Class Session Date(s): Monday August 05, 2019
Registration Dates: 11/01/2018 09:32 AM - 11/30/2019 11:59 PM
Instructor: Joyce Cooper
The student is expected to have the knowledge and understanding of ECG rhythms, arrhythmia, and correctly apply the appropriate treatment recommendation based on the algorithms. Teaching is focused on group interaction where case scenarios are presented. Proficiency in Basic Life Support (BLS) is expected and a current certification is required prior to participating in this course.
1) Participants must register for this in-person Skills Session to secure a seat prior to beginning online training
2) Key Codes for online training may be purchased directly from the American Heart Association: https://www.onlineaha.org/courses/85
3) It is best to complete your online training about one week prior to your scheduled Skills Session
This course is LIMITED TO NIH EMPLOYEES WHO PROVIDE DIRECT PATIENT CARE AT THE CLINICAL CENTER.
1) Current BLS certification
2) HeartCode ACLS online training
|Monday August 05, 2019||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM||TBA|